Friday 27 July 2012

Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay?

Hello, I'm a new member of Roleplaygateway, and I'm looking to create a Fullmetal Alchemist roleplay. I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in joining before I actually make the roleplay, so if you would be interested I'd really appreciate some feedback on my idea. Thanks!

It's been sixteen years since Father, the leader of the Homunculi, was vanquished along with the rest of his forces. Peace has once again been returned to Amestris, and it's all thanks to those who fearlessly fought the evil. Amestris is now a democracy, and the people are more free to make their own choices. However, along with new changes also comes new evil. It's up to the next generation, and possibly some old heroes, to protect Amestris whatever the cost.

Yes, a very short and brief introduction, but I'd rather not have an extremely long one. Basically, this roleplay would be based on the next generation of alchemists, humans, homunculi, ect.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/abwVhUj_RrM/viewtopic.php

daniel tosh kate upton Jason Kidd All Star Game 2012 directv rashard lewis frank ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment